Register of Training Courses
The EASE Register of Training Courses aims to raise the profile of teaching that is being provided by many of our members, as a benefit to both those members who provide courses and those who would like to participate in one or host one in their local institution.
- How to be a successful journal editor and other editorial and publishing strategy courses
- Effective Biomedical Reading & Writing
- Basic and advanced training in several areas of biostatistics, statistical reporting and scientific publications
- Workshop in scientific communication
- Scientific writing: strategies and techniques
- Successful science writing and editing