Register of Training Courses
The EASE Register of Training Courses aims to raise the profile of teaching that is being provided by many of our members, as a benefit to both those members who provide courses and those who would like to participate in one or host one in their local institution.
- Basic Proofreading by Distance Learning (Pass with Merit)
- On-screen Editing 1
- Writing a Journal Article And Getting It Published
- Sentences for Scientists: The flow of sentences, paragraphs and scientific narratives
- Sentences for Scientists: Making Sentences and Paragraphs Flow
- Writing a journal article… and getting it published!
- Workshop: Cancer for translators and medical writers
- Effective Journal Editorial Management
- Collaborative Review of Editing and Writing: The CREW Process
- Mentor-guided Analytical Thinking: The MAT Process