Register of Editorial Services
|Sponsored Member Scheme
||Member Services||Membership Directory
The EASE Register of Editorial Services has been created to raise the profile of services that are provided by many of our members, as a benefit to both those members who provide editorial services and those who would like to make use of their expertise.
If you would like to advertise your services here, please contact the EASE Secretary.
- Freelance EditingEditing for non-native English speakers with a specilization in topics related to Biomedicine, Ecology and Biology.
- Editorial assistance: editing, copy editing, and publishing support servicesGrossman Language EditingA Canadian citizen,Marylu has been working in Germany since 2001 as freelance copy/editor of Springer Verlag life-science journals (3 years), Walter deGruyter (1 year), and the Max Planck Institute for...
- English Editing SolutionsCurtis F. Barrett, PhDI provide full-service editing of manuscripts and grant proposals for scientists and clinical researchers.
- Gender awareness for editors, authors and reviewers
- Scientific Writing workshopshttp://www.healthefoundation.eu/engine?app=hiv&service=action:Course&cmd=open¶graph=2866
- Medical Writing and Editing ServicesTom Lang Communications and Training InternationalI provide in-depth, comprehensive substantive and analytical editing in addition to correcting any errors in English. These services include: 1) copyediting and formatting to the journal’s style; 2) reviewing the...
- Book Editing, Copy editing & Proofreading of Students’ Theses, and Research ArticlesUniversity of Malaya
- Book Editing, Copy Editing & ProofreadingUniversity of Malaya Press
- Book Editor, Copy Editor, ProofreadingUniversiti Malaya Press
- Freelance Copy-editorAnne HorscroftI am an experienced freelance copy-editor specialising in the earth and environmental sciences and chemistry. I have a BSc (Hons) Geochemistry degree from the University of Reading and received my...