Editing, translation and consultancy in neuroscience and related disciplines
Julia Slone-Murphy, PhD
Founder of NeuroEdit Ltd and Advanced Professional member of the SfEP. Formerly a neuroscientist and pharmacologist in industry and academia, in the UK and abroad, now a science editor with 10+ years’ editing experience for independent clients and internationally recognised publishing services companies.
I specialise in helping researchers publish their work in high-impact journals with an international readership. Feel free to contact me for a no-obligation evaluation of the editorial work you need.
- Improving clarity, structure, flow, conciseness, consistency and impact of written materials
- Proofreading and quality control
- Editing of non-native English
- Editing into plain English
- Working to any style guide; creating client house style
- Translation (French to English)
- Editing of translated documents; post-editing
- Consultancy throughout all stages of the research article publication process, from journal selection to peer review response