The European Association of Science Editors (EASE) is an international community of individuals and associations from diverse backgrounds, linguistic traditions and professional experience in science communication and editing.
The Nominations Committee invites EASE members to submit suggestions for nominations.
At the next EASE Annual General Meeting (in Bucharest, 8th June 2018), it will be time to elect a new Council to serve EASE for the next 3 years.
Council comprises a President, the immediate Past-President, two Vice-Presidents, a Secretary and a Treasurer, and up to seven ordinary elected members.
We are especially looking for people with a passion for one or more of the following areas:
• Training & skills development
• Outreach to regional chapters
• Research and participation in collaborative initiatives
• Advocacy & liaison with external bodies (e.g. ISMTE)
• Developing guidelines and other publications
• Networking & social media
Do you know someone who would be great on Council?
See our Council nominations page for full details of the process and deadlines